Alex is a senior accredited yoga teacher, with over 10 years experience working in London’s top studio’s. She recently relocated to Elham, Kent where she has begun to build a yoga community. Ongoing education and practice informs Alex’s capacity to teach yoga that is precise, gentle and transformative. Her style of yoga is influenced by T.K.V Desikachar and therefore is not one size fits all, rather it is a deeply personal evolving practice. Along side being a yoga teacher Alex first trained as an Actor and theatre maker, she is a Apprentice Movement Medicine Teacher and Facilitator and an Active Birthing teacher. With a background in Satyananda, Ashtanga, Vini, Pregnancy and Postnatal yoga Alex is well equipped to meet the varying needs of any group or individual.
Alex’s Training and influences:
- SYT senior accredited yoga teacher Yoga Alliance UK
- 3 year Diploma in Yoga with the The British Wheel of Yoga
- 500 hour Hatha Yoga TTC and Advanced TTC with at Yoga Vidya Gurukul University Yoga Point
- 250 hour Yoga Therapy Training and 10 day internship at the Yoga Hospital at Yoga Vidya Gurukul University Yoga Point
- 1 month Ashtanga Yoga at the Ashtanga institute of Sri K Pattabhi Jois.
- Apprentice Teacher to ‘The School Of Movement Medicine’.
- Active Birthing teacher Active Birth Centre
- Ongoing personal and group research in menstruation, for more info click here Menstrual Yoga
- BA Hons Degree in Acting for Contemporary Theatre at East 15 Acting School
Find out more: