Alex Hanly is a senior accredited yoga teacher, she has trained extensively in Yoga Therapy, Non-Violent Communication and Movement Medicine. She’s a compassionate teacher who believes in the power of kind problem-solving. She holds a non-judgmental and safe spaces that make her teachings so accessible, to anyone irrelevant of experience in yoga, meditation or self-enquiry. She can support you to overcome pain in the physical and mental-emotional body. She offers postural analysis, movement coaching, breathing practice, self-enquiry, meditation, emotional resilience, yogic philosophy and health coaching in her practice. Her offerings are a deep dive into self, allowing you to dismantle limiting habits, beliefs and barriers. Alex runs a 1-2-1 yoga therapy practice in Kent and online, she also teaches online with www.kaylolife.com and offers retreats and workshops in partnership with www.greenfarmkent.co.uk
Ongoing education and personal enquiry informs Alex’s capacity to teach practices that are precise, gentle and transformative. Her approach is not one size fits all, rather it is a unique personal evolving practice founded in compassion and curiosity.
Alex’s Training and influences:
- Certified Yoga Therapist Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- SYT senior accredited yoga teacher Yoga Alliance UK
- 3 year Diploma in Yoga with the The British Wheel of Yoga
- Qualified Teacher and Facilitator to ‘The School Of Movement Medicine’.
- BA Hons Degree in Acting for Contemporary Theatre at East 15 Acting School
- Certification Candidate With the Centre of Non-Violent Communication
- Ongoing Study with the Trantrika Institute
- 500 hour Hatha Yoga TTC and Advanced TTC with at Yoga Vidya Gurukul University Yoga Point
- 250 hour Yoga Therapy Training and internship at the Yoga Hospital at Yoga Vidya Gurukul University Yoga Point
- Active Birthing teacher Active Birth Centre
- 1 month Ashtanga Yoga at the Ashtanga institute of Sri K Pattabhi Jois
- Ongoing research in menstruation, for more info click here Menstrual Yoga