Alex is a senior yoga teacher accredited by both the British Wheel of yoga and yoga alliance. She is an apprentice to the school of movement medicine and a active birthing teacher. She has been teaching yoga from a holistic standpoint for many years and has great knowledge working with injuries. Her teaching is deeply influenced by the work to T.K.V Desikachar. She aims to inspire you to grow even where you think you cannot. With a background in Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Vini, Pregnancy and postnatal yoga Alex is well equipped to meet the varying needs of any group or individual.
Training and influences:
- SYT senior accredited yoga teacher Yoga Alliance UK
- 3 year Diploma in Yoga with the The British Wheel of Yoga
- 500 hour Hatha Yoga TTC and Advanced TTC with at Yoga Vidya Gurukul University Yoga Point
- 1 month Ashtanga Yoga at the Ashtanga institute of Sri K Pattabhi Jois.
- Apprentice to ‘The School Of Movement Medicine’.
- Active Birthing teacher Active Birth Centre
- Ongoing personal and group research in menstruation, for more info click here Menstrual Yoga
- BA Hons Degree in Acting for Contemporary Theatre at East 15 Acting School
Find out more: