1. The data I collect and store electronically is your name, email and possibly your address if you have given it to me or the School of Movement Medicine (SoMM) in the past
2. I store the data on my event ticketing system within my secure, password protected website www.alexhanly.com and on my work laptop within a password protected folder. This laptop is virus protected and I use only secure password protected Wi-Fi networks to send my emails. I am the only person with access to this website and laptop.
3. After the workshop I will pass your data on to the SoMM
4. I will not share your data with anyone else
5. If you do not give me permission to use your data for my emailing list, I will delete my email correspondence with you and all your data after the workshop.
6. If you want me to delete your data, or if you need any more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. In the unlikely event that there is a data breach I will inform you as soon as possible and do my best to minimise any impact.
If you have any questions about any of this, please email me and I will do my best to answer them.